Thursday, February 14, 2008

Retraction of Yesterday's Post?

My goodness. At 8:15 tonight I left UVSC. 4 hours later I sit here, finally home. Count 'em... FOUR. To go 45 miles. Horrendous road conditions mixed with idiot drivers created quite the stressful situation. At one point I actually put my car in park...on I-15...because there was no point tiring my leg muscles just to keep the brake depressed.

Good things about today:
-My little brother won his first two matches in the State Wrestling tournament.
-I finished another book
-My whole family got home safely despite mother nature and idiocy

Goodnight, friends. :)

1 comment:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Yeah, it took me 1.5 hours to drive the six miles from my one job to my second job. I was half an hour late and didn't get dinner because of it. Yesterday's traffic was no good!

Glad you're safe Wen!