Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm currently sitting in the greatest state in the Union. We landed in Pittsburgh at about 2:30 this afternoon and enjoyed a beautifully scenic drive out of the city before stopping at Dean's Diner. I remember last summer when I stayed with my Uncle we stopped at the same diner after a doctor's appointment he had in Pittsburgh. They have delicious peanut butter pie, and today my dad persuaded me to try their famous (and rightfully so) pizzaburger. Delish. The dinner was accompanied by fabulous onion rings, and I remembered why it's important for me to limit my trips to Pennsylvania... the food is just too good here! It'd be dangerous to have access to this food at will.

Anyway, we're just relaxing at my uncle's house. I'll give you updates on our trip as time permits. Adios!

3 comments:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Pizzaburger.... interesting....

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

I am so jealous that you are there and we aren't! Have fun without me!!

Jen said...

Adiel has no idea.