Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Finally

After a MONTH, I finally read another book. It's Lady Killer by Lisa Scottoline. Like all of her other books, I loved it. Scottoline really has a way with writing. She's very funny and you connect well to the protagonist, especially because Mary DeNunzio (the main character in this book) is a returning character...she's been in other books, so you know and understand her pretty well.

Next up on my list is The Book Thief. Have you all heard about this whole "One County, One Book" thing? What a neat idea! I saw the big display last time I was at the library, so I picked up a copy. If you decide to do the same, let me know. It'll be fun to discuss!

2 comments:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Never heard of that program. Sounds interesting. I'm considering it...

Jen said...

I have heard of it, but had no idea what it meant. I just put it on hold, so maybe I'll join in soon. Albeit slower than you.