Monday, April 21, 2008

A Break from Studying














!












I know that a lot of these pictures aren't very good or look a bit repetitive, but I just couldn't decide which ones to post! (Not to mention the fact that I'm trying to blog as quickly as possible so I can get back to studying, so I couldn't really take the time to analyze all the pictures I took...) This morning I went to the library for a bit and then went downtown to meet my sister for lunch. We went to the Lion House Pantry, so we were able to walk around the grounds by the JSMB, and it was my first time seeing the classic "Temple Square Flowers" this year. They are beautiful! The weather was gorgeous, the food was delicious, and the company wasn't half-bad either ;)

It was a good pick-me-up before heading back to the library for more cramming... I'll probably write again when I need another break!

No comments: