Saturday, August 23, 2008

Brown goes Brown

Now I know I told you I went brown a few months ago. Back then I just went back to my natural color, but because I'm an idiot and unknowingly used shampoo that's not safe for colored hair, the color pulled out and my highlights (and the associated regrowth) was once again visible. With graduation and everything, I wanted my hair to look decent and so my fabulous friend, Talisa, helped me out. It's darker than I was expecting and I LOVE it! Please excuse my immodesty in the pic :)

4 comments:

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Are you naked in that picture? LOL! It looks like it!! I love your hair!

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

I LOVE this color on you!

Anonymous said...

I ABSOLUTELY love the color! I like the change, it looks very good!

Anonymous said...

I love the color on you (not that you didn't know that), but it looks beautiful!