Thursday, July 17, 2008

And finally, some updates...

I know that I've been sparse on normal, daily-update type posts. So here we go. I figure a quick rundown on the last week should suffice. Last Thursday I had an awesome dinner with Adiel and her sister, Stephanie. Adiel does the evening more justice than I, so check it out on her post.

Friday I had class and then had dinner with my friend Mary Anne and her family. After that, I headed toward Talisa's house for "Fondu Night" with her and Kelli! I have to admit, I was skeptical of the idea at first. But we had so much fun!

After dipping all manner of treats in chocolate, we watched videos from high school. What a night.

Saturday was the Boys Like Girls concert. The Maine, Metro Station, and Good Charlotte all opened. They're way good bands but I don't love a concert unless I know every word to belt out at the top of my lungs. It was fun, though.

Tyson and I were a bit sweaty by the end of the night, since he insisted on staying close to the stage the whole time. That meant being surrounded by jumping, screaming, pushing teenagers. That only added to the concert atmosphere...and the smell.

All this week I have been housesitting for Mary Anne. That's one of my favorite things about summer--being asked to housesit. I think it's probably because I'm someone that needs a good change of scenery every once in awhile. And since I've been living back at home for the last 7 months (the longest time spent there since I was a senior in high school), this summer I'm especially grateful for my own place for a week or so. Once Mary Anne is back, I'll move on to housesitting for my sister, so the summer should end up nice and fun for me in that respect.

Sadly enough, I think that's all in the area of updates.

One more thing, when I was posting my reply to Jen's tag, I realized with the "hair color" question that I never told you all when I went brown. I know it's blurry, but it's the only one I have with it down. I was tired of keeping up the blonde, so I'm natural colored again.

1 comment:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Even in that blurry picture, you're looking gorgeous. I love your hair!