Friday, December 10, 2010

Day Two

The meaning behind my blog name is explained in my first blog post. It's funny, though, because I just re-read that post (to make sure) and my life is so different from what it was nearly three years ago. But I still feel like the blog name applies. When I started--and named--my blog, I had just moved back to my parents' house, was going to school full-time, and working as a teller and cheerleading coach part-time. Now I just work. Haha. But the name, "Life in Limbo," kind of means that I don't know where life is going to take me just yet. I mostly consider myself an adult, but I feel like I'm in a fluid time in life, when changes still happen frequently and nothing is set in stone. When I created my blog, the title was a bit sardonic. However, I've ended up really enjoying Limbo thus far.

No comments: