Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day One

It asked for recent. Well, this is practically real-time :)

I have always been a Britney Spears fan. Never stopped. Even during the shaved-head phase

My sisters are, hands-down, my best friends

I firmly believe that eyeliner is a gift straight from God. I think everyone should wear it; it makes everyone look better (as is evidenced by Johnny Depp in Pirates)

I still miss my white ‘92 Honda Civic all the time. It died Summer of '09

Misuse of apostrophes is quite possibly my biggest pet peeve

My left thumb is significantly shorter than my right

I absolutely love adverbs

I have a Cocker Spaniel-Pomeranian mix named Zipsie that turned one today

I love to play Roulette. I always place money on 3, 8, 18, or a multiple

I don’t cook and I have no desire to start

I have 24 journals

I will always be a BYU fan

I've lived in Utah for 23 of my 24 years and never skied

I love driving

The thought of injustice makes me physically ill

No comments: