Tuesday, March 25, 2008

On A Roll...

So last night after blogging I started another book, Daddy's Girl. I recently discovered Lisa Scottoline as an author and I LOVE her. Very John Grishamesque (my favorite author). Anyway, the title is a bit deceiving and has actually nothing to do with the storyline, but it's a great book. I finished it last night before going to bed and would recommend it. The tagline on the front of the book states "So many plot twists, the pages seem to turn themselves," and I think I concur with that opinion. Anyway, good book.

I watched American Idol tonight. I've never been totally captivated by that show like many people have, but today as I drove home from work I was thinking I might want to watch it tonight. Jessica stopped by and mentioned she was going to Jen's to watch it, so I tagged along and it was fun. I'm glad I went.

I think that's all I have to talk about today...

Oh! One more thing. The president of the bank came to the branch where I was working today! I got to shake his hand and chat with him for a bit. It was really neat! He seems genuinely happy with his job and is very friendly. It was a neat experience getting to meet him.

1 comment:

jess said...

Are you captivated by Idol now that you watched it?!! lol it was good.