Friday, March 14, 2008

More of the Same...

Some of you might have noticed that I haven't blogged in awhile... well, a long while actually. There's no real reason why. My life just feels pretty much the same every day, so there's not much to update you on. I'm still reading more, but the book I'm working on is long and slow at parts, so I haven't been able to update you on a newly finished book. I'm still sick of school and enjoying work. Cheer is going well will no new developments, so you see...if I were to blog every day and tell you that over and over again, you would quit visiting.

One "special" thing about the last week was the chance I had on Saturday to spend the day with my oldest nephew. We saw Spiderwick and visited the fancy "glass library" (dubbed as such by nephew) downtown. We're both book lovers, so it was fun to visit such an incredible encapsulation of knowledge.

Tonight I'm heading downtown again to see Disney Princesses on Ice with two of my sisters and my niece. I'm actually pretty excited. I LOVE watching figure skating, I'm a fan of Disney, and it's always great to spend time with family. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Thats a very cute picture of you Wendy. I love your bangs!