Sunday, May 11, 2008

Idol Homecoming

So as I've mentioned before, I've never been a die-hard American Idol fan, but I watch the show with my sister. So far I've been right on at predicting who will get kicked off each week since about the top 7. I'm a fan of both Davids and of course since David Archuleta is from Utah, I have a soft spot for him. My sister and her co-worker are HUGE David A. fans and so the three of us went to his "homecoming" thing at Murray High on Friday. It was really fun.
A banner on a pedestrian walkway right by Murray High



The banner on a plane K-Bull flew over the field

Jessica and me waiting for David to show up

David!

Good luck to him! I think he'll do great things in representing Utah.

1 comment:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Wow, thats very brave of you to go out in the masses like that!