Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

The extent of my "cooking" for Turkey Day.

I hope you enjoyed a relaxing holiday with your family. We all have so much to be thankful for, and this time of year brings so many great reminders to express that gratitude. Like so many people, I'm grateful for a loving family and accepting friends. I'm lucky to have a steady job, a roof over my head, and shoes on my feet.

But additionally, I'm grateful for hot chocolate from co-workers, rivalry jokes, a puppy that eats couch cushions for breakfast but licks my face when I cry, Veronica Mars, cardigans, 'N Sync's Home for Christmas CD, multi-colored pens, the Jazz, purses, Twitter, parents' extra cars, online shopping, Jenny's pumpkin rolls, a family whose conversations are comprised of movie quotes, my health insurance, books, Adiel being home, eyeliner, a mechanic I trust, and sweatpants...just to name a few.

No comments: