Monday, April 19, 2010

And the Ignorance Continues

If you've read my blog for any length of time, you know I'm a SYTYCD fan. If you don't know what that's an abbreviation for, stop reading this post, because you won't care about it anyway. A few weeks ago, Nigel started tweeting all of these "exciting" new changes coming to the show this season.

I'm not a fan of change, and every time Nigel tweeted something new, I got more and more irritated with the direction things were heading.

Then I found out that contestants will dance with an "All-Star" rather than another contestant. As if that weren't ridiculous enough (I mean, really, the world only needs one Dancing with the Stars), he then announced that one of the All-Stars would be COMFORT. Do you all remember Comfort? The scourge of SYTYCD history? The most pitiful excuse for a dancer that has ever been broadcast on national television? Maybe this will spark your memory.

I'm so mad. Is anyone else frustrated that they're changing what had previously been such a great show? Is anyone else engraged that Comfort is getting paid for her talentless, uncoordinated body?

Come on, people. Tell me I'm not alone.

No comments: