Thursday, January 24, 2008

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Well, it's Thursday. That means just one more day in the work week and I couldn't be more thrilled! My day today was actually relatively laid back. I didn't have work or school so I slept in, cleaned my room, got ready, and then went to the School at 4 to get ready for the second day of Mini Cheer workshops. Things went as well as can be expected from 75 little girls crammed into one gym, and I'll be happy to see the end of this fundraiser tomorrow night.

Last night's performance went well enough. I won't say it was their best run, but it definitely wasn't bad. I tried putting the video on here, but it keeps giving me error messages. Ah the frustrations of being a newb on blogspot. :)

On a different vein, last night I stayed up late watching TV because I knew I didn't have to wake up early for anything. Once Hannah Montana and the Suite Life are over on Disney (not kidding, I love those shows ;o) ) I like taking advantage of the Comcast On Demand feature. It's the greatest thing in the world! Not only are there tons of movies for free, but they now have great TV shows (like Hannah Montana and the Suite Life!!!) On Demand. So I was browsing through the freebees last night and up in the right hand corner is a looped thread of advertisements for new movies and events. What I don't understand is why at Midnight and later they need to show previews for scary movies. You have no choice but to watch them (or *gasp* turn of On Demand) and they're freaky! Tonight I got home and the rest of my family was gone. I pulled back the curtain over the sliding glass door to let my dog inside and half expected to see a man in the mask from Rob Zombie's Halloween that I was tortured by so many times last night. Luckily, I saw only my golden mutt. :)


I hear shoveling outside...either Michael Myers has come by for a service project or my dad is home. I think that means I'll call it a night and go warm up his dinner.

1 comment:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

I love that you love Hannah Montana and The Suite Life. You rock Wendy.