Sunday, June 30, 2013

NE, IA, MO, IL, IN, KY, WV, OH, NV, UT

I couldn't think of a title for this post, so I decided to list the states I've been to so far this summer.

It's been a great couple of months! Spring term finished well for me, and I've made the most of my time since finals ended.

I roadtripped to West Virgina, where I was able to see my cousin, Kristine graduate from med school. On the same trip, I drove up to Akron, Ohio, and saw Matt wrestle and take third at the University Nationals for freestyle, where I was also able to spend some much-needed time with my mom.

I melted in visited Las Vegas while spending time with Jamie and her family during the weekend of her brother's graduation.

I spent a week with my family (minus Matt and Lauren) watching movies, enjoying Ashley and Jenny's new houses, watching baseball, and just soaking in the happiness that is family.

I was fortunate enough to see a friend sealed in the Bountiful Temple, whereafter *DOUBLE BONUS* I was able to see and spend a little time with Adiel, who I hadn't seen in far too long.

I'm working at a firm I love, and on Tuesday I take my final for the class I've been in Summer term. 

 Just wanted to give a quick update and let everyone know I'm alive and well!


No comments: