Friday, February 4, 2011

I know it's random, but

I want to learn to write with my left hand. I don't know why I've been obsessed with this lately, but it's something I really want to do. I keep grabbing my pen with my left hand without thinking about it and then realizing I'm right-handed. I also just think it would be a convenient skill to have. If I'm taking notes on what's on the computer screen doesn't it make sense to control the mouse with my right hand and write with my left?

So far I just do it when I'm writing things down that no one else has to read--like when I'm getting the voicemails off my phone at work. But I need more practice than that. When I'm forced to do something with my left hand, I honestly feel handicapped. Maybe I should have made a habit of doing things with the left side first. It'd probably make this random goal easier.

Let me know if you have any pointers.

1 comment:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Left side first is always better!