Saturday, July 3, 2010

Finally

For years, when asked where I would go if I could go anywhere in the world, my answer was Washington, D.C. Now I'm finally here. Because Nic has an internship here for the summer, he snatched my sister and niece away from us for a few months. I've been missing them like crazy, and I had a tax return burning a hole in my pocket, so I decided I couldn't think of a better way to spend that money than a visit to my sister while at the same time touring the city I've been dying to see for as long as I can remember.

I guess I should preface this. I have been to D.C. before, but I was about 9 or 10 years old. We spent like one day in the city, and we didn't see much.

I can already tell you that this trip has been everything I expected it to be. It honestly has been so great to see Ashley, Nic, and Sam. It makes it even more incredible that we can share these wonderful memories. Watch for pictures coming soon. Lots of pictures:)

1 comment:

Melissa DeMoux said...

What a great trip, especially around July 4th. I'm glad you are having so much fun.