Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcoming in 2009

Now that the New Year is here, I wanted to chronicle how I welcomed it in. I'm not talking about what was happening when the clock struck midnight but rather all of the first things I'm doing on the first DAY of 2009. I invite you all to do this too!

First song listened to: I don't want to want you by Lesley Roy
First phone call received: From Ashley
First phone call made: To Dad
First outfit worn: Blue Penn State shirt, gray Penn State sweats, Penn State flip flops (Let's Go State!)
First resolution: Start writing in my journal daily again
First gratitude: Wireless internet
First text message received: From David
First text message sent: To Jess
First meal eaten: The traditional pork and dumplings (I opt out of the sauerkraut)
First disappointment: The Rose Bowl
First fun: Watching Ashley open my "baby prediction" for her...I'm going with girl

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: