Thursday, June 4, 2009

Week in Review

Believe it or not, I don't feel like writing a whole lot today. These first two pictures are from Monday's end-of-year assembly at Kearns. For those of you who don't know, this is mine and Adiel's last year coaching, so Monday was an emotional day. However, I was proud of how the girls performed.My youngest nephew, Jedi a la Jen's blog had his birthday while Matt and I were driving home from Iowa. So I finally made it up to him by offering to take him to the new Night at the Museum movie. We took along his two older brothers and had a blast. If you know me at all, you know that I can't say no to my Princess. So in order to keep her from feeling sad that she was missing out on the movie with the boys, I promised her a girls night after I got back. We had fun at Dairy Queen, but I need to remember that four year olds should start their evening activities before 9pm :) She got a little tuckered out.

End of year routine from Adiel C on Vimeo.

Here's part of my girls' routine if you're interested in watching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good dancing and cheering. And by the way I love that song! You are the bestest coach ever.. :)